I still want to know the answer to the last hangman question. Seriously, was it Maude? Because Maude was all I could come up with. Except I don't know what year Maude was on since I've only seen it in re-run, so someone, help a sister out with her burning curiosity.
6 comments:
Can I be Mr Tickle? :)
I think you already are! I remember those stickers. Were they smelly?
You see the lengths you drove us too? ;)
I still want to know the answer to the last hangman question. Seriously, was it Maude? Because Maude was all I could come up with. Except I don't know what year Maude was on since I've only seen it in re-run, so someone, help a sister out with her burning curiosity.
While the game was entertaining, it wasn't the same without you. Welcome home.
SJ: Sure, why not!
Blue: Heh. I don't think they were scratch and sniff.
GH: Awwww. :D
Megan: I have absolutely no clue. :)
HD: Thanks. :)
Post a Comment