Average, Everyday, Sane/Psycho Super-goddess
People live without the net? I don't believe it. That's like believing in Bigfoot, UFOs, and the Loch Ness Monster
People our age grew up without the net. It should be a breeze for us. But it isn't. Perhaps that's why we're all addicted: we found our drug :D
People our age? That makes us sound...old....
We are. Well, I'm not. You both are ;)
I even remember when TV started at 10am and finished at 12.30pm...no interweb and no 24 hour TV, its amazing I even got through puberty!
The only time I don't feel cut off is when I'm out in the wilds. But not having the internets whilst in the big city? Unfathomable...
We should all play a game until she gets back.Hangman will do to start: tv show---/ -----/ --/ -------
The Dukes of Hazzard. :-)
Hahaha yes :DThat means your go next!
Crap. Ummm. Obscure 60's sitcom:-----
A
B
-a---And a head for S. Jones.
I
Homer-Dog: Is that an L as in 'Lugubrious', or an I as in 'Incandescent'?
tT's whichever letter gets me on the board ;-)Actually, it's an 'eye'.
-a---Head and bodyHow many total parts are there supposed to be? I can't remember the rules.
I'm only 26 and I didn't have the internet until I was in college (although that's more because my mom hated me than anything else).I'm going to guess M.
Z (zee for the Yanks, zed for the rest of the English-speaking world...)
-az--Head, body and one leg.
My guess: Hazel
Yep! fil wins!
*group hug*Obscure is right CBK! :D
Post a Comment
23 comments:
People live without the net? I don't believe it. That's like believing in Bigfoot, UFOs, and the Loch Ness Monster
People our age grew up without the net. It should be a breeze for us. But it isn't. Perhaps that's why we're all addicted: we found our drug :D
People our age? That makes us sound...old....
We are. Well, I'm not. You both are ;)
I even remember when TV started at 10am and finished at 12.30pm...no interweb and no 24 hour TV, its amazing I even got through puberty!
The only time I don't feel cut off is when I'm out in the wilds. But not having the internets whilst in the big city? Unfathomable...
We should all play a game until she gets back.
Hangman will do to start: tv show
---/ -----/ --/ -------
The Dukes of Hazzard. :-)
Hahaha yes :D
That means your go next!
Crap. Ummm. Obscure 60's sitcom:
-----
A
B
-a---
And a head for S. Jones.
I
Homer-Dog: Is that an L as in 'Lugubrious', or an I as in 'Incandescent'?
tT's whichever letter gets me on the board ;-)
Actually, it's an 'eye'.
-a---
Head and body
How many total parts are there supposed to be? I can't remember the rules.
I'm only 26 and I didn't have the internet until I was in college (although that's more because my mom hated me than anything else).
I'm going to guess M.
Z (zee for the Yanks, zed for the rest of the English-speaking world...)
-az--
Head, body and one leg.
My guess: Hazel
Yep! fil wins!
*group hug*
Obscure is right CBK! :D
Post a Comment