My brain swirls.The ideas flit.
I think and think and think.
When I sit down in front of the PC?
Blank.
Blank.
Blank.
Nothing big happened but a lot of little things have added up to a weird inability to translate the thinking into words.
Dying relatives; one died this past weekend (oh the lovely C word).
Relative losing her mind (at least she's mostly happy).
The dad stressing out over the sis and her financial planning with the fiance (and I am the only one he can talk to about it).
The wedding (outfit, showers, pew bows, calligraphy, doilies, photos, speeches, etc. etc. etc.).
Work.
Friends (In crisis and/or general shortage of time).
Weird blogness (stupid thing that affected me more than I expected).
Regular day to day life (Ah life).
Good stuff (Yay!).
I keep trying, sitting at the keyboard, but I can't seem to get these things to make their way out of my brain. I even have trouble expressing the good stuff.
It's very frustrating.
8 comments:
Well, you've made a good start. You've made a list! Lists are good, as you'll recall.
So, just pick one at random each day, and write it up. We'll look forward to each piece.
Sorry to hear about the family passings. Looking forward to hearing about the good stuff, though. :)
I agree with GH. You could flesh out any one of the lines of this post and I think I would find it interesting. This post almost has a poetic quality that is very interesting.
Sorry for the passing.
It will get better (I keep telling myself that and I hope I will be right someday).
Welcome to my recurring blogging hell.
"When I sit down in front of the PC?" Well, there's your problem. Now if you were sitting in front of the perfect, flawless, never crashing, God's-greatest-gift-to-computing Mac, you wouldn't have any problems at all.
-Annoying Dude from the "Mac vs. PC" ads. :)
you could do an interpretive dance...
I,m sorry your going through such a difficult time(((((hugs)))))
GH: Look how well I've done at writing about one thing a day...
HD: Thanks.
It will.
Scotsman: Thanks for the invite.
Dude: *snort*
Juan: I tried and it did nothing for me. ;)
Enigma: Thank you.
Trust me, I know. On the way home I compose wonderful posts. I have a long commute. By the time I get home, I am completely blank and have no idea what to write.
Post a Comment