
I was very unclear wasn't I.
I just wanted to watch the Blog Crush day not participate; I'd hate to hurt anyone's feelings.
Pretty much if you are on my blogroll I like your mind so is that crush-y enough?
You are all interesting people.
Thanks for making me laugh, making me think and being you.
Awww.
9 comments:
Aw, shucks, such nice words. And it's not even by birthday!
(*fingers crossed* on this open-id thingie)
BIG HuGs
:-)
I fee crushed and you should feel crushed too....
gag, i think I threw up a little in my mouth... in a good way of course (er, yeah)
:)
GH: *snort*
Anon: Thanks...
Mishka: Heh.
Juan: Me too!
Anon was me, you weremy secret crush that day
:-)
Thanks Ian. :)
Love your comment on Wombis post, i agree, people different from me are weird:)
Heh. Thanks Enigma.
Post a Comment