Average, Everyday, Sane/Psycho Super-goddess
Lovely. Wish I was there now.
Sailing with Dad? Sweet!
Sounds like a great getaway! I love the first hints of fall.
Sounds divine! I'm dead jealous.Incidentally, I just adore swimming in the sea when it's raining.
I am very lucky.What a way to grow up!
Geeeeeez. All I got was beaches and mountains.I want a boat/yacht (wait! I know! Sailing vessel) too!!!TAKE ME WITH??
Adrian- the more the merrier.King- Yes, they've lost their blinding glare :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Lovely. Wish I was there now.
Sailing with Dad? Sweet!
Sounds like a great getaway! I love the first hints of fall.
Sounds divine! I'm dead jealous.
Incidentally, I just adore swimming in the sea when it's raining.
I am very lucky.
What a way to grow up!
Geeeeeez. All I got was beaches and mountains.
I want a boat/yacht (wait! I know! Sailing vessel) too!!!
TAKE ME WITH??
Adrian- the more the merrier.
King- Yes, they've lost their blinding glare :)
Post a Comment