Average, Everyday, Sane/Psycho Super-goddess
Wow, so we will get some of the functionality of Typepad...that would be cool. Question is, will we have to pay for it?
It looks like it's free.It's by invite at first then they say it will be avilable to everyone.
Hmmm. Sounds good.
labels... dreamy!
About time blogger caught up with the pack
Ohhhhh shiny! I wonder how long we will have to wait......I want now!
I wonder when this starts!?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Wow, so we will get some of the functionality of Typepad...that would be cool. Question is, will we have to pay for it?
It looks like it's free.
It's by invite at first then they say it will be avilable to everyone.
Hmmm. Sounds good.
labels... dreamy!
About time blogger caught up with the pack
Ohhhhh shiny!
I wonder how long we will have to wait......I want now!
I wonder when this starts!?
Post a Comment