It's getting down and dirty. People are playing with fire. Character assassination abounds.
Those in charge appear to be sitting back and letting others destroy and attack so that they can eventually step up and say "We never did anything wrong".
Their silence is speaking volumes to me.
Would you trust someone who won't hold others accountable?
Would you trust someone who says one thing as an individual and then something completely different as part of a collective?
That is not good leadership.
They have set the tone for the next step in all this drama.
It will not be pretty.
It may require me to lose my diplomacy and kick some ass.
4 comments:
Eurgh...
Good luck with that!
I've seen your boots, let the ass kicking begin, but don't do it street style - give it to them new school - a metropolitan massacre or a corporate kick in the can.
I'm the politest ass kicker I know.
So rational, so logical, so well spoken and so into clarification.
It takes me forever to kick that ass.
I need to learn me some down 'n' dirty.
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! http://www.gay-shirts.info/Blackberry-6710.html bextra litigation virginia How to beat online roulette Perfume fixatives 1990 mercedes 300sl convertible help Holmes hap240 air purifier cosmetics blush Manta para sofas mesotherapy providers in san diego Levitra spokes model Treating low blood pressure
Post a Comment